Friday, December 23, 2011

The Blessed Mary comforted man with cancer



In 1979, we began to suspect that my father might have cancer. Doctors ordered an operation to confirm the diagnosis. The night before surgery, my father told our family that while he was praying that morning, the Blessed Mother came to him and told him "Don't worry - everything will be alright."  I assumed my father was just suffering confusion caused by the powerful medication.

After the surgery, doctors informed us that my father did have cancer. He would have three to six months to live. Chemotherapy was suggested but my father decided against this.

It is now eleven years later and he is still with us. With no trace of cancer.  I have to believe that the Blessed Mother really did bring assurance of God's healing to my father...


(Read the rest at Wtness.org)   

George Goike

No comments:

Post a Comment