Friday, December 23, 2011

Free Money? Seems Impossible. Possible.

How Advertising Manipulates Your Choices and Spending Habits (and What to Do About It)
(this blog has grown up and is now a full website.  Please go instead to www.wtness.org.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow!! I couldn’t believe it… I was in shock. I counted the thick wad of money… $1,000 in cash… an anonymous gift. The second anonymous (cash) gift in the past few weeks.  It was $520 the first time.  It didn’t appear to be from the same source this time.  Who did we know that could afford to be so generous? God is really trying to get a message to us with this one, I thought.  I was shaking and almost giddy.  I could sense the lady standing next to me as I counted the money wonder in disbelief (is this some kind of illegal money?) so I told her in my amazement that it was a gift and I had no idea who it came from, just that I found it on the seat of my car this morning. There was an envelope marked in green ink, “To the Stacks”. It appeared to be written left handed so as to disguise the writing.
WOW!!! We were being taken care of! God is certainly with us in our struggles. I was struck with the certainty of His care and personal involvement in our lives...


(Read the rest at Wtness.org)   
Mike Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment