Sunday, August 5, 2012

This man has no arms and no legs. Why does he not curse God?

(this blog has grown up and is now a full website.  Please go instead to www.wtness.org.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs.  Yet he loves God and Jesus Christ.  How is that possible? Nick tells his own story.
Nick Vujicic was born with no arms or legs

  • If I fall and think I can't get up, I haven't failed until I stop trying. Only then will it be true that I can't get up. But if I keep trying, there's always hope, and the possibility that I will get back up.
  • Sometimes you have doubts about what is going to happen in the future, and it scares you.
  • But I found my strength in Jesus Christ.
  • My victory is not when I stand up.  It's when I know I can't do this on my own. 
  • If God can cause a man without arms and legs to smile, then God can cause us to be thankful, and to hang on to the hope that we have.
Nick Vujicic surfing with Bethany Hamilton

In February, 2012, Nick married this woman. They now live in California. They hope to become parents some day.
In February, 2012, Nick married Kanae Miyahara


(Read the rest at Wtness.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment